- 答：This is about a chniese book "Three Kindoms “. The book that have three kindoms in old China. They often had wars each other ,just for some territory(领土）.CaoCao,is a king of Wei kindoms .LiuBei,is a ling of Shu kindoms .SunQian,is a king of Wu kindoms .they had many army .In the end ,Cao Unified the China.This book's writer is Luo Guanzhong of the Yuan Dynasty. 题目自拟模誉旅 希望采纳 不懂虚毁问我旦凳 谢谢
- 答：The romance of The Three Kingdoms tells the story of the three states of Wei, Shu and Wu from their establishment and development to their demise. If you are interested in the military, then you will definitely be attracted. The Outlaws of the Marsh, written by Shi Laian, consists of 108 heroes, each of whom has a different story. If you are interested in fantasy stories, I mend Journey to the West. I hope you can enjoy reading and e more interested in Chinese traditional culture.
- 答：Romance of The Three Kingdoms
- 答：Romance of The Three Kingdoms (full name: Popular Romance of The Three Kingdoms, also known as Romance of The Three Kingdoms).
Luo Guanzhong, a novelist in the late Yuan and early Ming Dynasties, annotated The Three Kingdoms by Chen Shou and Pei Songzhi.
And folk tales of The Three Kingdoms through artistic processing and creation of the long chapter hui historical novels.
With "Journey to the West" "Outlaws of the Marsh" "Dream of the Red Chamber" and known as the Four classical Chinese classics.
- 答："Romance of the Three Kingdoms" content outline:
Eastern Han dynasty, the Han Dynasty weakened,黄巾uprising, various heroes of the machine by the development of yellow-and-destroy forces. Emperor Cao Cao to the lords, the strongest. Year after year fighting the law of the jungle. Battle of Guandu, Yuan Shao Cao Cao out unified North. The Battle of Red Cliff, Wu general Zhou Yu defeated Cao Cao, Cao Cao temporary inability to make violations of the south of the Yangtze River, the formation of the three, a relatively stable situation. Three is Cao Cao's Wei, Sun Quan of Wu and Liu Bei of Shu.
Cao Cao's death, proclaim oneself emperor Cao horses. General Sima Zhao national unity, putting an end to the three on the situation, seizing Wei to Jin, the establishment of the Jin dynasty.